Sunday, January 10, 2010

Answers to Your Questions Part Two

More questions and answers for my loves. The spacing and font is lame and I have not the patience to try to fix it, my b.


Amber asked...
Are you originally from Florida?
Why yes I am. I was born in Panam City, moved to Pensacola for college and am now back to my hometown. I absolutely love Florida and can't imagine living anywhere else. Would I move if necessary? Sure. But this is and always will be home to me.

Vanessa asked...

Favorite Starbucks drink?
White Chocolate Mocha, mmmm. Sometimes I get frisky and add some peppermint. I recommend giving it a shot!

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Europe. Specifically Italy. But I also really want to go to France, England, Ireland and Spain. So I could go for a month or two and just see it all :)

Dream Job?
Stay at home mom or director of an awesome non profit organization or event planner.


Shelby Lou asked....

what color is your toothbrush?
Purple and white spinbrush, it rocks!

do you turn the water on before you get in the shower or after?
Definitely before. I despise cold showers. I am totally ok staying in a shower long enough for the hot water to run out.
if you had a billion dollars what would you do with it?
I would first make sure that my family would be taken care of financially. I would also make sure to donate to awesome charities and cancer research. Ooo and do some crazy travelling. Then I would build my dream house on the bay and love my life. Actually, I would probably be one of those stingy rich people that barely spends their money because they don't want it to be gone, haha.
whats your number one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to have a family. Get married, have some babies and all that good stuff.
Mar asked...

What's your favorite song/band/album?
I honestly don't think I can answer this.... I love music big time. And I love all kinds of music. I don't think I can pick a favorite. Lamest answer ever, I know. The Ataris were my favorite band in highschool, San Dimas Highschool Football Rules is awesome :)

What's the one thing you'll always have in your fridge. Like, always?
I always have Simply Orange orange juice without pulp. Pulp is disgusting. And orange juice is the shiz.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you choose?
Maybe Kate Middleton, Prince William's girlfriend. I used to have the biggest crush on him, so a day with Prince William and tea time with the Queen of England sounds like it could be fun! If not her, probably Millie. I would love to see the world how she does, and I am obsessed with my dog.

Liz asked....

What is the most embarrassing song on your ipod?
Actually I don't have an ipod.... Yes I am serious. I happen to be one of the 15 people in the world that has a zune. All of the songs on there, in my opinion, are fun and I am weird and wouldn't be embarrassed of them, but it would probably be awkward if one of my Veggie Tales songs came on whilst the wrong person was listening.

How did you start blogging?
I had been wanting to start a blog for quite some time. I knew some people that blog about their family and had found some blogs about Twilight and other fun stuff and it seemed like something I would like to do. I just never thought I had anything to say that was worth reading. One day I just decided to do it, because it would be for me and it was ok if no one else wanted to read it. I never imagined I would meet the awesome people that I have and I am so glad I did!

Sam asked....

How do you feel about John's republicanism? ;-)
I feel fine about it. Mostly because I too am a republican. Actually, I founded a College Republicans club my freshman year of college and was president. It makes me laugh thinking about how into all of it I was, and how much going away to college can change your political views. I am not nearly as conservative as I used to be, but liberal isn't exactly a word used to describe me either.
What is your inner most desire?
To be a great mom. I have an awesome mother and two amazing grandmothers, I just hope I can do the same.

Favorite actor and actress?
Favorite actor is Eric Bana, because I get all hot and bothered every time I see him. My favorite actress is Rachel McAdams, she is awesome!

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a writer. I used to write stories all the time and make them into books. My third grade teacher helped me laminate and bind together one of my "books." I had a very vivid imagination haha.


I had sooo much fun doing this! I hope everyone learned something fun or different about me that you didn't already know. Thanks for your questions!!

3 comments:

  1. We are coffee twins! No lie. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww orange juice with pulp is sicknast. It reminds me of backwash. Eww,

    Mmm I must try your starbucks drink, it sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, uhm, love the new layout! It's so pretty!

    And loved both posts where you answered our questions, it's always nice to get to know someone a little better :)

    ReplyDelete