Monday, November 16, 2009

The next couple of weeks...

So the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty busy for me and I have to say that I'm really excited.  Since don't think I can put together entire paragraphs, I'm going to list all of my exciting things that are approaching.

- Two words: New Moon.  I am pretty pumped about going to see this.  So is Ivy... we are seriously missing book Edward in our lives as of late and hopefully this will be the perfect remedy.  Along with about 500 screaming 12 year olds, I will be attending the midnight showing.  No shame in that.  I think I might drink some wine and then go, that can only make Edward that much better, right???

- John's birthday is this Saturday and we're having a part-ay.  I love parties.  I love planning parties.  This however, doesn't seem like a party because all John wants is some Miller Lite and a peach cobbler.  It will still be fun though.

- Thanksgiving rocks and all, but I'm really excited about Black Friday.  I am for real giddy about it.  Am I crazy?  Probably.  

- I'm on the official count down until Vegas.  Only 18 days until we leave and I simply can not wait.  We're going to see The Lion King and eat a lot of amazing food and just get away for a little while.  The whole getting away part sounds absolutely fabulous right about now.

The holidays are pretty busy time for us all.  Is there anything that you are especially excited about or really looking forward to this holiday season?

5 comments:

  1. You linked me...awww! I'm super excited and wish that I could go with you at midnight!
    Cheers Sweet Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so soooo excited for New Moon! I hope you have fun with Ivy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying for New Moon...I however am not brave enough to face the crowds of screaming 12 year old girls. So I am waiting...at least a week...that is if it doesn't kill me.

    Beer and peach cobbler?! You and John are SO my people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. freaking awesome that you are coming to vegas! I hear the lion king is too legit to quit! FREAKING SWEET! :D Thanks for commenting on my blog, I love to return the favor! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soo excited for Black Friday too! New Moon as well, but I'll probably wait a while to see that one. I can't stand crowds!

    ReplyDelete