Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and bromance...

So I was lame and forgot my camera when we went to Lorene and Steve's Halloween party.  I get so mad when I do that, but oh well.  This is the only picture I have of us dressed up (and I had to steal it from facebook).  I'm a little bummed, because it's not that great.  It was one of those that kinda take you by surprise when someone yells, "stop I want a picture!"



As you can see, I was a witch.  I wore a black dress with ruffles on the bottom and I had purple and black striped tights.  I curled my hair only because it's October and the ridiculous humidity is gone for now.  And then there is John.... yes, he is dressed as Tim Tebow and yes he has a man crush.  Seriously, no lie.  It's bromance to the extreme.  He also has a giddy little smile on his face because he found PBR at the WD. Oh the little things that excite boys.

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture! At least you have one you could steal from facebook! I have none...lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your tights! I just bought some the other weekend for the first time in years to wear to a wedding. They were argyle and lovely.

    Your blog is adorable! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS forget my camera! It makes me an epic blog failure whenever I do it!!

    Um. PBR? John is so my people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously... how can I make an awesome blog post when I don't even bring a camera to document!

    I am really into fun tights right now, I have to give myself a pep talk before I leave the house in them though!

    Thanks for commenting, I feel loved :)

    ReplyDelete