Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!  I'm actually really excited about this week.  I have a lot going on and I am tackling it all with a great attitude, well for now at least.

First things first, I'm participating in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon over on my book blog.  Check it out if you would like :)  I'm even more excited that Ashton is participating too, you can see her goal post here.  To make our goals even more interesting, we're doing a buddy read during the read-a-thon.  We'll be reading I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak. 

I'm also starting up walking with my coworker today.  We were doing so good earlier this year and something happened, though I have no idea what it was, and we stopped.  So here's to having an accountability partner for exercise. 

I also bought a juicer from Amazon that is going to be delivered today.  I've read so many wonderful things about juicing and I want to give it a try.  I don't plan on only drinking juice, but to use it for breakfast and snacks to ensure I'm getting all of the fruits and vegetables I need.  I know people haved turned to juicing to lose weight and while that would be a welcome benefit, I'm placing my focus more on the health benefits it will give me.  I'm really looking forward to the increase in energy and hopefully an improvement in my skin.  I've been thinking a lot about my skin lately and I want to take as good care of it now as I can.  In order to feel the benefits from the juice, I'm also going to increase my water intake.  Wish me luck!

I know that this is a lot to take on, but really it isn't too much.  I already read regularly, exercise some, and it isn't like I am completely changing my diet right now.  Just adding to it. 

I hope everyone is having as great of a Monday so far as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment