Friday, August 3, 2012

A plan

I think one of my biggest problems is keeping my feelings to myself.  There are just some things I have a really difficult time talking about with other people, so instead of venting or letting go of things, I clutch on to them and they live inside of my head and my heart.  I can't get away from it and it starts to become part of me.    Then there is this toxic bit eating away at my thoughts and infecting other parts of my life.  So I'm trying to give those thoughts a place to go, a place far away so they don't mess with my focus on those  things in my life that are wonderful.  Because I have many wonderful things in my life that I am grateful for and unfortunately those things get overshadowed by the bad.

So let's move forward with the good.  That's the plan at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment