Friday, August 27, 2010

My blog is 1!


A year ago today I started my blog.  And what a crazy and amazing year it has been for me!  I just think of all of the wonderful things that have come from starting this little blog of mine and it makes my heart smile.  I have met some truly amazing people and you all brighten my day.  So I just want to say a big thank you to all of you, I don't think you know what a blessing you are.

I haven't been blogging a lot lately, just crazy busy and in my down time I have things to do.  Important things like reading and re-reading Mockingjay, you know?  So let me know if there's anything you want me to blog about, anything (almost anything that is) about me you want to know more about or if you have a question you want me to answer.  I'm ready for it!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. happy blog birthday! so glad everything that blogging has given us!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year blog anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so late but happy blogoversary!! I'm so glad we've meet through blogging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize how late I am...Happy Bloggy Birthday!! So blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete