Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Biloxi bound...

Well, not yet, but in 10 days I will be. I wanted to go this weekend, but it was so stinkin' expensive to go labor day, so the next weekend it will be. I feel like a short little getaway is greatly needed. John and I are going to Vegas (YAY) in December, so a quick little road trip will do just fine.

But before that I get to spend the night with my sweet little nephew. Natalie (my sissy) and David (her hubby) are going out of town for a no baby wedding, so I volunteered myself for a sleepover with the little man. I'm sure we'll have quite an adventure, lots of Wiggles in store and maybe some playtime with Millie (the kid LOVES my pup) and who knows what else we might get into. That could make for an interesting blog post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment