Friday, August 28, 2009

Still excited...

Just a quick post tonight. I'm still pretty excited about my blog, and surprisingly I have tons of ideas for future posts. So stick with me while I'm getting used to this, because hopefully it's about to get fun :)

Not a lot going on for a Friday night. I had plans with my sorority sister Amanda for dinner and drinks in Destin and we had to reschedule. I was just super tired and John is sick so I wanted to stay and take care of him. Not to mention the never-ending homework and laundry that I really need to get a handle on.

I find myself with somewhat of a grammar-phobia type thing going on. Knowing that people are going to read this and notice any typos and grammatical errors makes me a little nervous. And spell check can't always be trusted!

The real blog goodness is coming, maybe as soon this weekend, so don't even worry. Just keep coming back for more and I promise not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment