Tuesday, September 22, 2009

November 20th, 12:00 a.m.....

That is the time that I will be watching New Moon at the Grand Theater. In case you were worried, I already have my ticket, so that is a non-issue. I don't think I have ever been so excited about a movie, not even when I was a little kid and would watch Labyrinth like a million times in a row.


So a few New Moon thoughts I've been having... I have always been and will always be a devoted member to Team Edward. However, have you seen this???

Umm... hi Jacob's abs. For a brief moment this picture had me contemplating my Team Edward status. But then I wiped the drool away from my mouth and found this....

And I totally remembered that would probably crush Edward and remembered why I love him so much, haha I'm totally kidding. So, initially I was NOT a fan of Rob Pattz. I was one of those twifans who thought that no one was good enough to play Edward. But I have to admit, he has really grown on me and now I love him to.

Only 59 days to go!! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment