Thursday, June 9, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday!!

No, not my birthday silly.  June is a big month around my house.  There's Father's Day, Millie's birthday, MY birthday, and my sisters' birthday.  Yes, you saw that right. Plural sisters, singular day.  This always seems to throw people off, they are twins.  Today happens to be that DAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO BIG SISTERS!
(Dude, you guys are 28.  When did this happen, seriously?)

In honor of their special day I'm going to share some sisterly pictures with you.

 Say it with me, awwww.   

 
Please ignore the largeness that is my ghetto booty. 
 This was when Natalie was pregnant with Sweet Baby James.  Seems like so long ago!!

 In this pic, Natalie is pregnant with little Lilah (YiYah).  Less than a month before she got here!

At my bridesmaids brunch the day before I got married. 

I am super pumped about their birthday gifts this year.  I KNOW they will love them and I can't wait until tonight for them to get them.

Happy happy birthday seesters!!!

2 comments: