Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

I found this little meme on Amber's blog which then led me to Sheila's blog and I decided to play along. 

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Just Finished Reading: This weekend I finished up The Keeping and The Finding by Nicky Charles.  I got these plus The Mating all for free on my Nook!  If you are a paranormal romance kinda gal like I am, then you should check them out.  FYI- this is a romance novel, not really for young eyes if you get what I'm saying :)

What I Am Reading Right Now: Nothing at this moment.  I finished up my book last night and need to focus on a class I'm taking to get a certificate so I'm trying not to start anything new until I wrap some of that up.

What's Up Next: Most likely Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.  It's hanging out in my Nook library waiting on me to give it a go.  It will have to wait if I can't get to it or finished it by Tuesday, because the next Black Dagger Brotherhood book comes out and I can't flipping wait!

Let me know what you are reading! I am always open for a good book rec!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited about the next Black Dagger Book as well! I'm really excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete